Immertive Pvt. Ltd is a Hyderabad based Company with proficiency in designing, creating and delivering highly immersive and interactive experiences using new age technologies of Virtual Reality (VR), Augmented Reality (AR) and Mixed Reality (MR) in the field of healthcare.
Immertive is developing a complete library of Skills Development Modules using Virtual Reality and Augmented Reality based Medical Simulators that will allow an Interactive Digital Skills Curriculum to be available off the cloud to learners including healthcare practitioners, students across medical, nursing and allied health and the industry.
The Company brings together innovators, design thinkers and business strategists with several decades of combined expertise supported by a stellar advisory board.
The talented team at Immertive amalgamates:
- Domain: medical & education expertise
- Art: Realistic 3D art production studios
- Technology: interactive VR/AR/MR programming skills
to create a growing library of engaging, magical experiences – called “Immertive” experiences, that make it a compelling value to lead to a subscription based revenue model from the following market segments:
- Medical Universities & Nursing Schools: Interactive and Immersive Learning with Intelligent Clinical Simulators that replace dumb mannequins;
- Medical Professionals: Continuing Medical Education and Skill Enhancement modules; Pre-surgical Planning Tools using AR
- Patients & Caregivers: Therapeutic Aids, Patient Education & Sensitization;
- Pharma Companies: Marketing & Sales Tools for engaging customer experiences;
- Medical Device Manufacturers: Virtual Device Simulators for Marketing, Sales, Training and Remote Equipment Servicing;
- Medical Publishing: Augmented Reality enhancement of text books and journals.
Immersive Experiences in Medical Education & Training
- Immertive is building its solution based upon Standardized Allied Health curriculum of the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare and Skills Development Council
- The Immertive Virtual Learning Environment provides access to Virtual Classrooms Learning Experiences
- The Highly Visual Content overcomes language and learning barriers engaging the learners
- Virtual Reality Based Clinical Scenarios let you move across Primary Care, Secondary Care, & Tertiary Care settings including ICCU & OTs where access is limited in real life
- Realistic Virtual Cases: Age, gender, ethnicity specific, based on real clinical data and Responsive physiology and Viewable pathology replace dumb (but expensive) mannequins
- Language Versions make the experiences locally relevant, have an international reach and shall create global impact
- The future roadmap includes incorporating Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning within the Clinical Models with Predictive Clinical Pathways, Learning Analytics, Competency Assessment, Gap Analysis and Personalized Learning