The company has access to over 12,000 square feet of space with offices, technical labs, work stations, conference rooms, audio-visual studio, digital classrooms, and a Virtual Reality Lab at Rajbhavan Road in Hyderabad – a very central location of the city.
Virtual Reality Lab:
Immertive has State-of-the-Art Virtual Reality Development Lab with a wide range of VR/AR/MR and 360-degree Video equipment and Software.
Head Mounted VR/AR/MR
- Facebook Oculus
- Microsoft HoloLens
- Microsoft Mixed Reality Headset
- HTC Vive
- Sony PlayStation VR
- Samsung Gear VR
- Google Cardboard
- Google Daydream
- Android (AR Core)
- Apple (AR Kit)
- Google Tango
- Structure Sensor 3D Scanner
- Leap Motion Hand Tracking Technology
- GoPro Omni 360-degree Rig
- 360-degree Surround Audio Equipment
Audio Visual Studios:
- 2 acoustically treated air-conditioned television studios equipped with comfortable cold lighting that ensures hours of productive shooting. The studios have sophisticated video shooting equipment like Panasonic HC-X1000GC4K Broadcast cameras and Canon 5D Mark II DSR. Wireless lapel microphones and LED prompters on which the speaker’s notes or PPT slides are projected during the talk.
- Studios are fitted with Electronic Smart Boards and video conferencing equipment.
- We have video crew that captures knowledge outside the studio like onsite shooting at University campus or other client locations, seminars, lectures, conference proceedings, workshops, etc.
360-degree Video Shooting Studios
- Immertive has green matte studios and equipment to produce 360 degree videos through all stages – Script writing, Storyboarding, Shooting, Stitching, Editing and Post Production. We have created 360oVideos for Medical Tourism, CME programs, Workshops, Patient Education, etc.
Post – Production Infrastructure:
- High end graphic workstations, both fixed and mobile with nVidia GeForce 1080/70/60 graphics cards for 3D development, Virtual Reality and 360-video stitching.
- Mobile computing stations for content review and validation, slides preparation, illustrations, 2D animation and sound engineering.
Faculty Training & Production Management