Challenges in Healthcare Skills Development
There is a shortage of trained healthcare manpower all over the world – including doctors, nurses and allied health workers.
Immertive’s Innovative Solution
Immertive is developing a complete library of Skills Development Modules using Virtual Reality and Augmented Reality based Medical Simulators that will allow an Interactive Digital Skills Curriculum to be available off the cloud to learners including healthcare practitioners, students across medical, nursing and allied health and the industry.
A module on Hypertension would cover:
- Measuring Blood Pressure
- Evaluating Hypertension
- Managing Hypertension
- Immertive is building its solution based upon Standardized Allied Health curriculum of the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare and Skills Development Council
- The Immertive Virtual Learning Environment provides access to Virtual Classrooms Learning Experiences
- The Highly Visual Content overcomes language and learning barriers engaging the learners
- Virtual Reality Based Clinical Scenarios let you move across Primary Care, Secondary Care, & Tertiary Care settings including ICCU & OTs where access is limited in real life
- Realistic Virtual Cases: Age, gender, ethnicity specific, based on real clinical data and Responsive physiology and Viewable pathology replace dumb (but expensive) mannequins
- Language Versions make the experiences locally relevant, have an international reach and shall create global impact
- The future roadmap includes incorporating Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning within the Clinical Models with Predictive Clinical Pathways, Learning Analytics, Competency Assessment, Gap Analysis and Personalized Learning